What's your "love language?" To be fair, most of these can pass as "gift-giving/receiving" or "quality time," but we can always be more specific, right?!
These stickers are printed on durable, high opacity adhesive vinyl which makes them perfect for regular use, as well as for covering other stickers or paint. The high-quality vinyl ensures there are no bubbles when applying the stickers (see application instructions and tips below!)
"Love Language" Heart Stickers
- Clean the application surface with rubbing alcohol to remove any oils, dust, or dirt. Allow the surface to completely dry before applying your sticker.
- Peel backing off the sticker (try your best to avoid touching the adhesive with your fingers) and gently place the sticker onto the application surface.
- With a credit card or squeegee smooth the sticker from the center of the design to the edges to avoid bubbles.
- Firmly press the sticker with your fingers to seal the adhesive to the application surface.
- Enjoy your new sticker!
- Only apply stickers on clean, smooth surfaces such as metal, glass, plastic, etc.
- Avoid submerging stickers in water for long periods of time, including dishwashers.
- If handwashing is necessary, it's recommended to quickly dry the sticker area gently after being washed to extend the life of your sticker!
- Dimensions: 1.65"W x 1.4"H
- Thick, durable vinyl laminate protects your die-cut stickers from scratching, rain & sunlight
- Water-resistant (hand washing recommended)
- UV Protected
- Handmade with love and good vibes in the Pete&Pen studio, located in Ivins, UT, USA